18.1. A clearing house for derivatives having an establishment in Canada, recognized by a regulatory authority responsible for supervising financial markets in Canada, may register for the system in order to clear transactions involving emission allowances. For that purpose, it must provide the Minister with the following information and documents:
(1) its name and contact information, and the date and place of its constitution;
(2) a list of its directors and officers and their work contact information;
(3) a list of its subsidiaries or parent legal persons with a diagram representing the relations between those entities, including the control percentage between each entity;
(4) a document issued by the regulatory authority supervising the clearing house confirming that fact and giving the date on which supervision started and the rules to be followed by the clearing house;
(5) a declaration signed by a director or any other officer, or a resolution of the board of directors of the clearing house including an undertaking to comply with the conditions of this Regulation and attesting that the information and documents provided are valid and that consent has been given to their communication when necessary for the purposes of this Regulation or the corresponding regulations of a partner entity.