10.1. A monetary administrative penalty of $350 in the case of a natural person or $1,500 in other cases may be imposed on any person who fails
(1) to send to the Minister the information provided for in the second paragraph of section 5 within the periods and on the conditions provided for therein;
(2) to notify the Minister if no charge is payable, within the periods and on the conditions provided for in the third paragraph of section 5;
(3) to sign the document and attest to the accuracy of the particulars it contains as prescribed in the fourth paragraph of section 5;
(4) to enter in a log the information provided for in the first paragraph of section 8 or to express the quantities in weight in accordance with the second paragraph of that section;
(5) to keep the logs at the disposal site or to make them available to the Minister for the period prescribed by the third paragraph of section 8;
(6) to send to the Minister an assessment of the quantity of residual materials disposed of according to the frequency and conditions provided for in section 9.