68. The person responsible for a category 1 groundwater withdrawal must send to the Minister, every 5 years, a report containing the following information and updates, if any:
(1) the location of the withdrawal site and a description of its construction;
(2) the location plan of the inner, intermediate and outer protection zones, which must make it possible to identify their limits on site;
(3) the water vulnerability rating assessed in accordance with section 53 for each protection zone;
(4) with respect to the outer protection zone, human activities, land use of the territory and potential events likely to affect the quality and quantity of the water used for the withdrawal;
(5) an assessment of the threats the human activities and potential events recorded pursuant to subparagraph 4 represent;
(6) an identification of the causes that may explain what affects or has affected the quality and quantity of the groundwater used for the withdrawal, on the basis of the interpretation of available data, in particular, the data obtained in the monitoring of the quality of raw and supplied water required under the Regulation respecting the quality of drinking water (chapter Q-2, r. 40).
The report must be signed by a professional, a representative of the watershed organization or a representative of the organization mandated to coordinate the regional advisory panel concerned, duly mandated by the person responsible for water withdrawal.
The information recorded in the report is public information, except the information provided for in subparagraphs 4, 5 and 6 of the first paragraph. The information is published on the website of the person responsible for the withdrawal if possible.
A copy of the report is sent, as soon as possible, to the regional county municipalities whose territories intersect with the protection zones of the withdrawal and the municipalities whose territory intersects with the outer protection zone of the withdrawal. The information referred to in subparagraphs 1 to 3 of the first paragraph must also be sent, as soon as possible, to the watershed organizations whose territories intersect with the protection zones of the withdrawal.
O.C. 696-2014, s. 68; 871-2020O.C. 871-2020, s. 2011.