75. The burial of invasive exotic plant species pursuant to this Chapter on the site where they are removed is exempted from authorization on the following conditions:
(1) the burial does not occur in the littoral zone or on a riverbank or lakeshore, or less than 10 m away from a wetland;
(2) if the burial occurs less than 30 m away from the littoral zone or between 10 m and 30 m away from a wetland, the materials buried are covered with at least 2 m of soil free of the invasive exotic plant species;
(3) if the burial occurs 30 m or more from the littoral zone or a wetland, the materials buried are covered with at least 1 m of soil free of the invasive exotic plant species.
The machinery used for the activity referred to in the first paragraph must be inspected and cleaned after the burial to avoid any dispersion of the invasive exotic plant species and the land where the activity is carried out must, within 12 months, be replanted:
(1) using plants belonging to the same strata as those excavated that are adapted to the environment, are indigenous if possible, and do not belong to an invasive exotic plant species;
(2) in a way that ensures that the survival rate of the vegetation or cover is 80% in the year following replanting.