69. In addition to the general content prescribed by section 16, an application for authorization for a northern landfill must include the following supplemental information and documents:
(1) the plan required by subparagraph 1 of the second paragraph of section 17 showing the site and the surrounding environment within a radius of 1 km;
(2) a study describing the soil at the place where the landfill will be established down to a minimum depth of 30 cm below the planned level of the residual materials;
(3) the plans and specifications for the landfill and for any other equipment or works required;
(4) a maintenance and inspection program, a monitoring and control program, and a sampling and analysis plan to describe the supervisory measures and the monitoring of water, leachates, gases and air quality.