235. The storage of hazardous residual materials, after possession has been taken of them for that purpose, is exempted from authorization pursuant to this Subdivision on the following conditions:
(1) the materials are stored to be reclaimed or disposed of in a place that can legally receive them;
(2) the hazardous materials do not result from a step in a manufacturing process or a purification process for air emissions, effluents or residues used in a sector referred to in Schedule 3 of the Regulation respecting hazardous materials (chapter Q-2, r. 32), or from the maintenance of those processes;
(3) the hazardous materials do not contain PCBs and are not contaminated by PCBs;
(4) the total quantity of hazardous materials stored is less than (a) 3,000 kg,
i. in the case of a storage site under the responsibility or operated on behalf of a municipality;
ii. in the case of a place for the collection and storage of products referred to in the Regulation respecting the recovery and reclamation of products by enterprises (chapter Q-2, r. 40.1), where the products are managed exclusively for the purpose of a recovery and reclamation program under that Regulation;
(b) 1,000 kg in the case of any other place.