127. The establishment and operation of a ready mix concrete plant are eligible for a declaration of compliance on the following conditions:
(1) the plant is established at the place indicated for a maximum period of 13 months after the declaration of compliance is sent;
(2) where applicable, the granular residual materials needed for its operations are stored in accordance with this Regulation and with the Regulation respecting the reclamation of residual materials (chapter Q‑2, r. 49);
(3) the plant is located more than 30 m from a watercourse, lake or wetland;
(4) water from washing operations is collected and stored in a watertight pond, and the discharge point for wastewater from the pond is not located in the littoral zone or on the shore of a lake, or in a wetland.