9. An application for the renewal of claims, completed on the form supplied by the Minister, shall include the following information:
(1) the name, address and telephone number of the holder of the claims applied for;
(2) the number or the alphanumerical code identifying the claims the renewal of which is applied for;
(3) for each of the claims, its method of renewal, its expiry date and, where applicable, the number or the alphanumerical code identifying the claim, the mining lease or the mining concession on which the applicant, in accordance with section 76 or 77 of the Act, wishes to perform any work in excess and, in the latter case, the amounts spent for work carried out, in respect of a claim, of a mining lease or of a mining concession that the applicant wishes to apply to a claim the renewal of which is applied for;
(4) the applicant’s declaration certifying that the information provided is accurate and acknowledging being the holder of the claims that are subject to the application or his representative.