M-13.1, r. 2 - Regulation respecting mineral substances other than petroleum, natural gas and brine

Full text
8.1. The notice required under the third paragraph of section 65 of the Act is given by means of the document that the Minister makes available to that effect.
The claim holder may, as he or she elects, send that notice to the persons and the municipality concerned or publish the notice in a daily or a weekly newspaper circulated in the region of the claim. In the latter case, a map locating the mining right and enabling to properly situate it must be published with the notice.
O.C. 1065-2015, s. 5.