D-9.2, r. 7 - Regulation respecting the issuance and renewal of representatives’ certificates

Full text
7. A representative authorized to act in the “personal-lines damage insurance” sector class may only offer products and advisory services pertaining to:
(1)  property and civil liability of a domestic nature of a natural person or an independent worker at his residence;
(2)  residential buildings containing not more than 6 dwellings.
He uses the title of “personal-lines damage insurance agent” or “personal-lines damage insurance broker”, as applicable.
M.O. 2010-04, s. 7.