8. A candidate applying for a diploma or training equivalence, for the purpose of obtaining a permit from the order, shall provide the secretary of the order with the following documents and information:
(1) a written request along with the fees for the examination of the application, prescribed in accordance with paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26);
(2) an academic record, including a description of courses taken, and the number of credits and the grades obtained;
(3) a copy of any diploma obtained or an attestation of studies;
(4) a document describing and attesting to the candidate’s relevant work experience, namely in the practice of professional activities as described in paragraph f of section 37 of the Professional Code. The candidate’s experience must be attested to in writing by an authorized representative of the employer with respect to the length of employment and the positions held;
(5) a list of the candidate’s publications;
(6) a document attesting to the candidate’s participation in a training period or in any learning activity or refresher course pertaining to a professional activity described in paragraph f of section 37 of the Professional Code.
When the documents forwarded in support of an application for diploma or training equivalence are written in a language other than French or English, they must be accompanied by a French translation attested to by a sworn declaration from the person who did the translation.
O.C. 910-2004, s. 8; O.C. 393-2009, s. 4.