C-26, r. 2 - Regulation respecting the diplomas issued by designated educational institutions which give access to permits or specialist’s certificates of professional orders

Full text
1.35. The Baccalauréat en sexologie (B.A.), the Maîtrise en sexologie (concentration clinique) (M.A.) and the Maîtrise en sexologie (concentration recherche-intervention) (M.A.) from the Université du Québec à Montréal give access to the permit issued by the Ordre professionnel des sexologues du Québec.
O.C. 567-2014, s. 1.