C-24.2, r. 34 - Regulation respecting licences

Full text
32.1. An application for a licence exchange referred to in sections 91 and 91.1 of the Highway Safety Code (chapter C-24.2) must be made within 12 months of the applicant’s settlement in Canada.
A person who settled in Canada before 28 October 2008 must apply for a licence exchange within 12 months following that date.
O.C. 922-2008, s. 24.