B-1.1, r. 9 - Regulation respecting the professional qualification of contractors and owner-builders

Full text
8. A specialized owner-builder’s licence is required of any owner-builder whose main activity consists in carrying out or having carried out, in whole or in part, construction work in the licence subclasses in the specialized owner-builder class.
O.C. 314-2008, s. 8.