30. In order to obtain the Board’s approval, the following conditions must be met:
(1) subject to the exemptions concerning accessories and piping provided for in section 8, the design and specifications for the manufacturing of the pressure equipment must be registered with the Board. In addition, the design and specifications for the pressure vessels and boilers must be signed by an engineer;
(2) the pressure equipment must be manufactured in accordance with the quality control program;
(3) subject to the exemptions provided for in the Manufacturing Code, the pressure equipment must have been inspected by the Board at the time of manufacture;
(4) a declaration of conformity must be filed by the manufacturer and sent to the Board.