A-12, r. 11 - Regulation respecting equivalence standards for diplomas granted by educational institutions outside Québec for an agrologist’s permit to be issued

Full text
3.03. A candidate who has an undergraduate degree in a field other than agricultural sciences conferred by a university or a higher educational institution situated outside Québec, shall be given an equivalence if:
(a)  he holds a graduate or postgraduate degree conferred by a university or higher educational institution;
(b)  his entire university studies include at least 90 credits in agricultural sciences;
(c)  he has fulfilled the conditions prescribed in section 2.02.
R.R.Q., 1981, c. A-12, r. 10, s. 3.03.