7.14. The functions of the human resources committee include
(1) making sure that human resources policies are put in place;
(2) developing and proposing an expertise and experience profile to be used in appointing the president and chief executive officer;
(3) formulating and proposing criteria for evaluating the president and chief executive officer, and making recommendations to the board regarding the remuneration of the president and chief executive officer in keeping with parameters set by the Government;
(4) assisting in the selection of officers; and
(5) establishing a succession planning program for officers appointed by the Company.