V-6.1 - Act respecting Northern villages and the Kativik Regional Government
317. Every notice in writing must be attested by the person who gives it and must contain:
(1) the name of the Regional Government, when such notice is given by a regional councillor or an officer of the Regional Government;
(2) the name, official capacity and signature of the person who gives it;
(3) a sufficient description of those to whom it is addressed;
(4) the place where and the time when it is made;
(5) the object for which it is given; and
(6) the place, day and hour at which those summoned to answer such notice must do so.