P-9.002 - Cultural Heritage Act

Full text
71. When the excavations must be carried out on an immovable that does not belong to the person applying for the archaeological research permit, the written consent of the owner of the immovable or any other interested person must be attached to the application.
When the surveys must be carried out on land in the domain of the State, the Acts governing them apply.
2011, c. 21, s. 71.