(1) to establish, with the directors and employees of the public transit operating authorities and those of the Communauté métropolitaine de Montréal, conditions to facilitate, for users of transportation systems in the Montréal metropolitan area, the transition to the new organization and governance scheme;
(2) to see to it that the Autorité régionale de transport métropolitain and the Réseau de transport métropolitain are set up;
(3) to foster the implementation of the new shared transportation framework for the Montréal metropolitan area as well as the new governance rules;
(4) to ensure that the Authority and the Network take over the responsibilities currently assumed by the public transit operating authorities; and
(5) to establish, in accordance with section 28, the first expertise and experience profiles for Authority and Network board members.