M-30.001 - Act respecting the Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et des Parcs
2017, c. 4, s. 2161;2020, c. 19, s. 121.
15.4.8. To accomplish its mission, the Conseil de gestion may
(1) advise the Minister on the measures financed by the Green Fund and assist the Minister in developing those measures;
(2) establish governance policies and practices;
(3) establish performance indicators and targets for the Green Fund’s management;
(4) enter into contracts or agreements with any person or group of persons or with a government or a government department, including agreements to delegate some of its functions;
(5) establish any committee to study specific questions or facilitate the operations of the Conseil de gestion;
(6) give its opinion to the Minister on any question the latter submits to it;
(7) carry out any mandate conferred on it by the Government; and
(8) consult any person or group of persons designated by the Minister.