F-4.1 - Forest Act

Full text
78. (Repealed).
1986, c. 108, s. 78; 2001, c. 6, s. 63.
78. An agreement holder may require that the Minister submit to the arbitration procedure provided in the Code of Civil Procedure (chapter C-25) if he is of opinion that the revision of his allocated volume was not made according to the criteria set forth in section 77.
Where the application appears to be justified, the arbitrator may grant compensation to the agreement holder for any damage suffered, or adjust the volume allocated in the agreement.
1986, c. 108, s. 78.