E-2.2 - Act respecting elections and referendums in municipalities

Full text
322. In case of contestation, the Commission may apply for judicial confirmation of the date of the end of the term of the council member.
The municipality, an elector of the municipality or the Attorney General may also make the application.
1987, c. 57, s. 322.