65.4. When analyzing the application, the Minister shall consult the Aboriginal communities, the ministers and the government bodies concerned.
At the end of the analysis, the Minister shall send a notice of eligibility to the applicants’ representative.
Once the notice of eligibility has been received, the applicants’ representative shall prepare a conservation plan for the proposed man-made landscape and send it to the Minister for approval. Such a plan must include
(1) the boundaries of the area concerned;
(2) a statement that the recognition is perpetual, or the term for which it is granted;
(3) the natural, cultural and landscape characteristics that are of conservation interest;
(4) the objectives and measures relating to the conservation of the area concerned;
(5) the targets and monitoring indicators applicable to the area concerned; and
(6) the roles and responsibilities of each of the applicants and, if applicable, of every Aboriginal community, every minister or every government body concerned.