65.3. The application for recognition is filed by a regional county municipality or a metropolitan community and by the local municipalities and the Aboriginal communities concerned following a public consultation.
The application must include the following information:
(1) the name and contact information of each of the applicants and of the person they designate to represent them;
(2) a description of the area concerned, in particular its geographical location, its use and its biodiversity and the natural, cultural and landscape characteristics on the basis of which it may be qualified as a man-made landscape;
(3) the issues raised by such recognition;
(4) a summary of the public consultation held and of its results, including objections raised against the proposed recognition;
(5) the proposed conservation and development objectives; and
(6) any other information or document that the Minister considers necessary to analyze the application.