108.7. The information contained in the following documents of an order is also public information:
(1) a resolution striking a member off the roll or limiting or suspending the member’s right to engage in professional activities, except any medical information or information concerning a third person that it may contain;
(2) a resolution made under a power conferred on the order by section 159 or following a recommendation under section 158.1 or 160;
(3) a resolution designating an assignee or a provisional custodian under section 91, and the description of the mandate.
(4) the hearing roll of a disciplinary council; and
(5) the record of a disciplinary council, from the date on which the hearing is held, subject to any order banning disclosure, access to or the publication or release of information or documents issued by the disciplinary council or the Professions Tribunal under section 142 or 173.
The name of a member against whom a complaint or a request under section 122.0.1 is made and the subject of the complaint or request are also public information as of their service on the member by the secretary of the disciplinary council.
2006, c. 22, s. 152; 2008, c. 11, s. 1, s. 75; 2017, c. 11, s. 621.