C-25.01 - Code of Civil Procedure

Full text
548. If the defendant has paid the plaintiff, the court clerk closes the record; if the parties have reached a settlement and one of the parties so requests, the court clerk homologates the settlement agreement as a judgment.
If the defendant has asked for a referral of the case, the court clerk so informs the plaintiff, specifying that the plaintiff has 10 days after being so informed to make representations in writing. On the expiry of that time, the court clerk submits the request and any representations to the court, which decides the matter on the face of the record. If the court considers the request to be well-founded, the court clerk sends the record to the office of the court having jurisdiction.
If the defendant has made a tender, the court clerk so informs the plaintiff.
2014, c. 1, a. 548.