C-25.01 - Code of Civil Procedure

Full text
359. If a notice of appeal has been filed by a party, another party in the case may initiate an incidental appeal by filing a notice of incidental appeal with the office of the Court of Appeal. An incidental appeal is continued despite the withdrawal or dismissal of the principal appeal.
2014, c. 1, a. 359.