62. An authorized insurer must see that the client or the participant, as the case may be, is provided in sufficient time with the information necessary to make an enlightened decision and for contract performance purposes
(1) if the insurer deals with the client otherwise than through a firm, independent representative or independent partnership registered for an insurance sector; or
(2) if the insurer has underwritten a group insurance of persons contract in which a person may enroll as a participant without interacting with an insurance representative at the time of enrollment.
Such information includes
(1) the extent of the coverage considered and the exclusions;
(2) the time limits, in accordance with the Civil Code, within which a loss must be reported and within which the insurer is required to pay the sums insured or the indemnity provided for; and
(3) the information required to communicate to the insurer a complaint to be registered in the complaints register provided for in subparagraph 3 of the second paragraph of section 50, including the time limit within which a complaint must be communicated.