176. The Authority must establish and keep up to date a register of authorized insurers that contains the following information for each of them:
(1) its name, the name it uses in Québec if different, the address of its head office and, if its head office is not in Québec, the address of its principal establishment in Québec, or, in the case of an authorized reciprocal union, its name and the name and address of the mandatary referred to in subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph of section 188;
(2) if applicable, the name and address of the attorney designated under section 26 of the Act respecting the legal publicity of enterprises (chapter P-44.1);
(3) the classes of activities to which the authorization granted to it by the Authority pertains, as well as the restrictions attached, if any;
(4) the recognized compensation bodies, referred to in section 89, of which it is a member;
(5) the name and address of the actuary and the auditor charged with the functions provided for in Chapter VII;
(6) the name of the financial group it belongs to or, if the group does not have a name, the names of the financial institutions that are members of it; and
(7) any other information considered by the Authority to be useful to the public.