369. To facilitate the implementation of provisions relating to the preparation of operational plans for integrated forest development, the Minister establishes a provisional advisory committee composed of representatives of the following members:
(1) the Minister of Natural Resources and Wildlife;
(2) the holders of timber supply and forest management agreements, forest management agreements, and forest management contracts; and
(3) any other person whose presence the Minister considers necessary.
The committee may advise the Minister on ways to
(1) foster an economic environment conducive to the operation of wood processing plants; and
(2) optimize operational conditions for forest development activities, in particular those affecting the cost of timber.
The advisory opinions of the committee are made public.
The committee’s mandate ends no later than 31 March 2012.