V-1.2 - Act respecting off-highway vehicles
14.3. The off-highway vehicle club may, by means of the appropriate signs and signals,
(1) identify where vehicles must stop or yield;
(2) identify crossings for pedestrians and users of non-motorized transportation;
(3) prohibit, restrict or otherwise regulate pedestrian and other non-motorized traffic, as well as the operation of certain classes of motor vehicles;
(4) prohibit, restrict or otherwise regulate the stopping or parking of off-highway vehicles;
(5) during exceptional events, sports events or competitions, restrict or prohibit access to a trail by all or some off-highway vehicles for the time specified by the club; and
(6) for safety reasons, restrict or prohibit access to a trail by all or some off-highway vehicles.