147.5.Securities deposited in response to a take-over bid may be withdrawn by giving notice in writing to the depositary within the following time limits:
(1) for all securities, before the expiry of 21 days from the date of the bid;
(2) for securities not taken up or paid for by the offeror, before the expiry of 10 days from the notice provided for in section 130 and after 45 days from the date of the bid.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, securities may not be withdrawn in the following cases:
(1) during an extension of the bid, where the variation in the terms of the bid consists solely of an increase in the consideration and of an extension of the time for deposit for a period not greater than that required to allow for a period of 10 days after the notice provided for in section 130;
(2) where the consideration offered for the securities by the offeror consists solely of cash and he waives one of the terms of the bid before its expiry;
(3) where the offeror, after the expiry of the bid, waives one of the terms of the bid, pursuant to the third paragraph of section 130.