53. Tribunal members are chosen from among persons declared qualified according to the recruiting and selection procedure established by government regulation.
The regulation prescribing the recruiting and selection procedure must, in particular,
(1) determine the publicity to be made for recruitment purposes and its content;
(2) determine the application procedure to be followed by candidates;
(3) authorize the establishment of selection committees to assess the qualifications of candidates and formulate an opinion concerning them;
(4) determine the composition of the committees and the mode of appointment of committee members;
(5) determine the selection criteria to be taken into account by a committee; and
(6) determine the information a committee may require from a candidate and the consultations it may hold.