20. Energy Transition Québec may not, without the Government’s authorization,
(1) contract a loan that causes the total of its current outstanding loans to exceed the amount determined by the Government;
(2) make a financial commitment in excess of the limits or in contravention of the terms determined by the Government;
(3) acquire, hold or dispose of assets in excess of the limits or in contravention of the terms determined by the Government; or
(4) accept a gift or legacy to which a charge or condition is attached.
This section does not apply to the contracts or other commitments entered into by Energy Transition Québec in carrying out a mandate given to it by the Government.