T-11.002 - Act respecting the transfer of securities and the establishment of security entitlements
57. The following rules apply to a control agreement regarding an uncertificated security:
(1) the issuer may not enter into a control agreement without the consent of the registered holder;
(2) the issuer is not required to confirm the existence of a control agreement to a third person unless requested to do so by the registered holder;
(3) the issuer is not required to enter into a control agreement even if the registered holder so requests; and
(4) a purchaser who is party to a control agreement is considered to be the representative of the registered holder for the purposes of any instruction.