T-11.002 - Act respecting the transfer of securities and the establishment of security entitlements
114. The following rules apply to a control agreement relating to a security entitlement:
(1) the securities intermediary may not enter into a control agreement without the prior consent of the entitlement holder;
(2) the securities intermediary is not required to confirm the existence of a control agreement to a third person unless requested to do so by the entitlement holder;
(3) the securities intermediary is not required to enter into a control agreement with the purchaser even if the entitlement holder so requests; and
(4) a purchaser that is party to a control agreement is considered to be the representative of the entitlement holder for the purposes of any entitlement order.