91. Every holder of a taxi owner’s permit is guilty of an offence and liable to a fine of $250 to $750 who
(1) uses his or her taxi owner’s permit in a territory other than the servicing area under the permit unless no permit was issued in respect of the territory or the pick-up point or the destination of the trip is located in the servicing area indicated in the permit;
(2) offers shared transportation services otherwise than under a contract with a municipal or supramunicipal authority or with a person referred to in an order made under the first paragraph of section 7;
(3) provides shared transportation services although the territory served under the taxi owner’s permit is not included, wholly or in part, in the other contracting party’s territory;
(4) being expressly authorized by the Commission to offer or provide specialized transportation services by taxi, offers or provides services by taxi that do not require an authorization from the Commission without having been authorized by the Commission to abandon the specialized services;
(5) being expressly authorized by the Commission to offer or provide certain specialized transportation services by taxi, offers or provides specialized services that require a new authorization from the Commission; or
(6) contravenes special conditions or restrictions applicable to the maintenance of a taxi owner’s permit imposed by the Commission.