141. A full-time or part-time member of the parole board shall examine the case on the record and consider the following criteria:
(1) the protection of society in relation to the person’s risk of reoffending and his or her potential for reintegration determined on the basis, in particular, of his or her needs as regards his or her delinquency problems;
(2) the nature, seriousness and consequences of the offence committed by the person;
(3) the person’s behaviour while in custody and, if applicable, during a prior temporary absence and his or her capacity to comply with the conditions imposed; and
(4) whether or not a family member has agreed to welcome the offender and whether or not the family visit may foster his or her reintegration.
The person is entitled to submit observations and, if applicable, file documents to complete his or her file.