S-32.001 - Act respecting income support, employment assistance and social solidarity

Full text
33. Where an independent adult or the adult members of a family, due to particular circumstances or in view of their past conduct in the administration of property, are unable to administer the benefit granted to them, the Minister may, subject to the conditions determined by regulation, pay the benefit to a person or organization designated by the Minister.
The person or organization shall administer the benefit according to the standards prescribed by regulation and report to the Minister on the form supplied by the Minister.
1998, c. 36, s. 33.