2. To that end, the Minister of Employment and Social Solidarity shall offer reception, assessment and referral services. The Minister may also
(1) offer coaching services;
(2) collect labour market information, primarily for the purpose of providing information on employment opportunities to help workers find employment and help employers find suitable workers;
(3) offer placement services and, to that end, at the request of a worker seeking employment or of an employer, compile information concerning workers, employers and available employment, and, in accordance with the request and to the extent the Minister considers necessary, make the information available to the persons concerned;
(4) provide funding for courses, training programs or professional services;
(5) issue job vouchers, apprenticeship vouchers and other vouchers to be exchanged for services.