S-3.5 - Private Security Act
29. The Bureau may suspend, cancel or refuse to renew the agency licence of a licence holder that
(1) no longer meets the conditions prescribed by this Act or a regulation under this Act for obtaining an agency licence;
(2) fails to pay the annual fee;
(3) was found guilty of an offence under this Act or a regulation under this Act;
(4) fails to follow the directives issued by the Bureau; or
(5) fails to comply with the Bureau’s request to replace the representative designated by the licence holder.