305. Anyone who
(1) contravenes the capital maintenance rules prescribed by any of sections 189 to 191,
(2) holds themselves out as a trust company or uses a name that includes a word or a combination of words prohibited listed in section 280,
(3) carries on trust company activities without the Authority’s authorization although the authorization is required under this Act,
(4) provides a document or information that they know is false or inaccurate, or access to such a document or information, to the Minister or the Authority, a member of the Minister’s or Authority’s staff or a person appointed by the Minister or Authority, in the course of activities governed by this Act,
(5) hinders or attempts to hinder, in any manner, the exercise of a function of a member of the Authority’s staff or by a person appointed by the Authority for the purposes of this Act,
commits an offence and is liable to a fine of $5,000 to $50,000 in the case of a natural person and $15,000 to $150,000 in any other case.