131. A notice of intention to carry out an operation referred to in subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph of section 126 must include
(1) a description of the proposed operation;
(2) if applicable, the authorized trust company’s new juridical form following the operation as well as the title of and exact reference to the Act that will govern its affairs;
(3) if applicable, the names and addresses of all the groups, other than the authorized trust company, involved in the operation;
(4) the location of the authorized trust company’s proposed head office following the operation, if different from that of its head office at the time the notice is sent; and
(5) any other information required by the Authority.
A document including the same information as that required to be included in an initial application for authorization and, if required by the Authority, the documents that must be filed with such an application must be filed with the notice for each legal person resulting from the operation that will carry on trust company activities in Québec.