R-6.01 - Act respecting the Régie de l’énergie
28. The purpose of a pre-hearing conference is to
(1) define and clarify the issues to be dealt with at the public hearing;
(2) assess the advisability of better defining the positions of the participants as well as the solutions proposed;
(3) ensure that all relevant documents and information are exchanged by the participants;
(4) plan the conduct of the public hearing;
(5) examine the possibility for the participants of recognizing certain facts or of proving them by means of sworn statements; and
(6) examine any other matter that may simplify or accelerate the conduct of the public hearing.