R-5 - Act respecting the Régie de l’assurance maladie du Québec

Full text
34.1.18. An employer that is deemed to have made an overpayment for a particular year for the purposes of this division under the first paragraph of section 34.1.17 may obtain a reimbursement by filing a written application with the Minister of Revenue within four years after the end of the particular year. The application must be accompanied by documents and information allowing the Minister to determine the amount of the overpayment.
2017, c. 1, s. 435.