68. Any person contemplated by an order issued by the Minister under this Act may contest the decision before the Administrative Tribunal of Québec within 30 days of notification of the decision.
The same applies in all cases where the Minister
(1) refuses to issue, extend, renew or revise a permit or certificate;
(2) fixes the term of a permit at less than two years and that of a certificate at less than three years;
(3) requires a change in an application made to him;
(4) suspends or cancels a permit or certificate;
(5) refuses to authorize the transfer of a permit; or
(6) requires, in cases contemplated in section 61, that a certificate holder submit to an examination.
1987, c. 29, s. 68; 1988, c. 21, s. 66; 1997, c. 43, s. 415.