9.The Commission shall refuse to register a person if
(1) the person has not furnished the information required under the first paragraph of section 7;
(2) the person has been convicted of an indictable offence related to the operation of a heavy vehicle in the last five years and for which the person has not been granted a pardon;
(3) at the time the application is made, the person or any of the person’s directors is subject to a decision of the Commission prohibiting the person or director from putting a heavy vehicle into operation or from operating a heavy vehicle;
(4) at the time the application is made, the person is subject to a decision of an administrative authority that is a party to an agreement under section 8 prohibiting the person from putting a heavy vehicle into operation or from operating a heavy vehicle;
(5) the person does not hold the licence required under section 50.0.6 of the Fuel Tax Act (chapter T‐1), is not registered in the register established under section 58 of the Act respecting the legal publicity of sole proprietorships, partnerships and legal persons (chapter P‐45) or is not registered under section 290 of the Act respecting industrial accidents and occupational diseases (chapter A‐3.001); or
(6) the person has not paid a fine imposed under this Act, the Transport Act (chapter T‐12), the Highway Safety Code (chapter C‐24.2) or a legislative or regulatory provision referred to in section 519.65 of that Code in respect of which an agreement has been entered into with the Société, unless an appeal has been brought or the person’s situation is regularized with the Commission.