18. Every distributor must file a statement with the Minister on the date set and in the form prescribed by the Minister, specifying, for the period covered by its preceding fiscal year,
(1) the volume of natural gas or electric power it distributed;
(2) the volume of fuel it brought into Québec for a purpose other than resale;
(3) the volume of fuel intended for consumption in Québec it sold and refined in Québec or brought into Québec and, where applicable, the volume it exchanged with a person described in paragraph 1 of the definition of “fuel distributor” in section 4; and
(4) any other information the Minister deems necessary for the purposes of this chapter, in the form prescribed by the Minister.
For the purposes of subparagraph 3 of the first paragraph, fuel sold in Québec is deemed to be intended for consumption in Québec.
2011, c. 16, Sch. II, s. 18.