6.In the exercise of ministerial responsibilities, the Minister may
(1) obtain the necessary information from government departments and bodies;
(2) enter into agreements with a person, association, partnership or body;
(3) facilitate the development and signing of agreements, particularly between bodies and government departments and bodies;
(4) enter into agreements in accordance with the applicable legislative provisions with a government other than that of Québec, a department of such a government, an international organization, or a body under the authority of such a government or organization; and
(5) conduct or commission research, studies and analyses and make the findings public.